This is a handmade, wooden carnival game. Players throw beanbags to knock down the ducks.
Size: L36″xH24″xD15″ (tabletop) OR L36″xH60″xD15″ (with legs)
Space Required: Approximately 10’x5′
Recommended Age Range: 3-10
Challenge Level: Easy
- Players stand 10 feet in front of game and toss successive beanbags at ducks. Player wins when they knock down a duck (but only ONE duck at a time).
- Game must be closely supervised by an adult if used by young children due to tipping hazard and delicate structure.
- Can be placed in a carnival booth (additional charges for booth apply).
- For uneven surfaces, game must be placed on a table.
- No table required if used with legs.