Players try to solve a puzzle by placing gears on the game board before the buzzer goes off.
Space Required: 3’x8′
Recommended Age Range: 6-adult
Challenge Level: Medium
Set-up Time: Fast
- Play singly or in groups. Players place gears onto board. When all the gears are placed correctly, player can spin the center level and all the flags will come up. Can be played with or without timer.
- To reset flags just push them back down.
- Game requires adult supervision while in use by younger children. Game is heavy and may be knocked off table during unsupervised play.
- Game operator recommended for younger children.
- Can be placed in a carnival booth (additional charges apply)
- Minimum 6-foot table required.